08 Jul Service Electricians Needed
Provide electrical service, repairs, and small projects with minimal number of callbacks.
- Must be a qualified licensed electrician in the State of Wyoming, Journeyman or Master Electrician
- Successful expertise in electrical distribution systems, installation, operation, and integration with system loads.
- Experienced in providing electric systems, installation, operation, and interaction with system loads.
- Knowledgeable in appropriate electrical codes and industry standards.
- Expertise in understanding job priorities such as emergency service, planned call schedule, keeping vehicle stocked, etc.
- Must be able to ask questions and ascertain customers’ needs and problems in a calm, rational manner for any situation.
- Must have visual, auditory & physical strength requirements to perform the responsibilities of the following:
- Reading prints.
- Surveying facilities.
- Removing and replacing heavy electrical panels.
- Miscellaneous reports and maintenance and installations.
- Climbing, kneeling & lifting heavy equipment.
- High energy level, stamina & work productivity.
- Must display organizational skills and complete paperwork accurately and on time.
- Display good management skills.
- Neatness in appearance and dress.
- Takes pride in quality work.
- Takes good care of service vehicle, tools & equipment.
- Employs appropriate safety precautions required for company, and job specific.
- Must possess a valid drivers’ license.
- Must have no convictions of a crime or felony.
- Good verbal communication skills.